Saturday 7 May 2011

Terror!

We have matching panel next Wednesday, which we fully expect to be a formality.  I expect it will feel like a very formal formality, when we are sat in that conference room again, with 15 people justifying their existence by asking us questions...

Assuming there are no hitches, we have an introductions planning meeting on the 23rd May and will meet the boys for the first time that day.

And I am currently terrified!!!!  I don't think I've ever been so stressed!  The kind of scared one is just before going on stage to do something major in front of lots of people.

I have been atrributing my stress to all sorts of other things.  Until, having woken up with my heart rate roughly normal, I picked up the letter inviting us to panel and terror struck again.

We have so much to get ready!  No idea what parenthood will be like!  No idea if we will be any good at it.  No clue what we're letting ourselves in for.  

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment