Tuesday 18 May 2010

Things not to say the social worker number 73....

Andy and I have had a running joke ever since we began this ridiculous process. He doesn't really do politically correct. And every time he's said something that wouldn't go down well (such as "I like children, but I couldn't eat a whole one") I've said "Things not to say to the social worker number 27" or words to that effect.

I have a feeling that Andy has just said "Things not to say to the social worker" numbers 1 to 73. He rang earlier to say that he's had a row with the social worker.

My conversation with the social manager seems to have been misconstrued or ignored. So Chris rang to ask if we've decided whether or not to put a fence up yet. She wasn't going to come if we hadn't made our minds up.

Andy told her exactly what he thought. Beginning with "The fence is not going up and that's the end of it," and touring through "Your service is small minded and flow-chart driven." Those are the bits he's told me about.

Oh ***?>!*


No comments:

Post a Comment