Saturday 9 October 2010

The Eye of Sauron

My husband has an eye infection - for the 2nd (or is it 3rd) time in as many months.  He says he thinks it looks like the Eye of Sauron.   I think he has a point.  He was taking photos of it this morning to put on Facebook.  Presumably to garner sympathy for his plight.  The pictures are horrible enough to have our more extreme Christian friends and acquaintances casting things out...

Meanwhile, my emotions are all over the place.  I was very calm and serene this morning.  Logically believing that life will be good, whatever the adoption panel say (if we ever get to meet them, that is...).  That life will be good, whether we have children or not.

Just been to take a parcel round to the neighbours over the road.  Their two daughters (five and three) gave me a private viewing of their latest artworks, a tour of the tree house in the garden and a display of their trampolining skills.  

And I am undone....

1 comment:

  1. No picture of the eye infection here? Oh shoot. lol :D Hope it's all clear now.

    ReplyDelete