Saturday 28 August 2010

Posters

I've wanted some posters / postcards to advertise Church Without Walls for ages.  Having a stand at Gay Pride the other week, got us galvanised.  Andy and I and a couple of others spent some time together having dinner, praying and designing.  We had great fun and I'm really chuffed with the result.  We made several posters.  These 2 are my favourites.  Thought you might enjoy them too.

We've got them as posters and postcards. Quite a few people at Pride took the 'cake' postcards just because they liked the picture!


 



3 comments:

  1. I love the "nutters" one. Cute!! And we so need to adopt that word here in the US. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The chameleon is great, isn't he!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what on earth do you say, instead of 'nutter' when the occasion arises?

    ReplyDelete