Tuesday 10 March 2009

God bless the lodgers!!

Preaching went really well on Sunday morning. Managed to put a sermon together once I stopped trying to feel up beat and Christian, and just wrote from the place I was at.

Stayed and had lunch with Marg, the minister from the church I was visitting. It was just so good to get away from everything, and Marg is just wonderful. Really helped me get some perspective back.

Decided yesterday to ask the lodgers if they would mind going to Birmingham to have a CRB check. Having reflected, I thought actually, Andy and I would be more than happy to go and do a CRB check if someone was in our position and needed us to. So despite the fact that it felt like an outrageous request, we asked anyway. And they are more than happy to help out. Bless them!

1 comment:

  1. that is great and I'm sure it took off lot of unnecessary stress

    ReplyDelete