Friday 6 February 2009

Possibilities?

Andy did some more internet surfing this morning for agencies and passed me a couple of numbers to contact. Barnardoes, who passed me onto Birmingham local authority, and Together Trust. I had a really good conversation with them. She says that their process takes an average of 4-6 months from the initial meeting. "It is a long process," she said apologetically. "You have no idea how reasonable 4-6 months sounds!" I told her.

Talk about a roller coaster. Now I'm feeling cheery and optimistic again.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for adding me as a 'followed blog.' I pray that our feeble attempts to follow the Lord will encouarge and spur you on. Keep looking to the One who called you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I just realized that my friend had signed me out of blogger. The last comment was from fromglory2glory....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear from you! Whereabouts in East Africa are you? My husband and I are planning to spend some time in Africa over the summer, hopefully working with children, so it's been great to read about what you're doing. Your family is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete