Wednesday 24 February 2010

Missing Paperwork

Gently encouraged by John (thank you for your comment, John - it spurred me into action), I rang the adoption agency this morning, only to discover that they have mislaid the application form which we filled in and gave to the social worker who was running our course, immediately afterwards.

Apparently they also wouldn't proceed further until we'd sent them our course evaluation forms. Which they've got. A bit picky not to move forwards without those though, in my view.

Anyway, the loss of our forms is the reason no one has been in touch for 3 weeks.

No point being cross. Life is too short. Here is a picture of the canal near our house in the snow on Sunday. Took it when I went to find some ducks to feed. I love the snow!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment