Thursday 17 February 2011

Probable match...

We have been finding out about two young boys, brothers aged 2 and 4.  I am pretty sure these are our kids.  This morning we met with their social worker and our social worker.  It's all very encouraging!

We need to wait to find out if the social workers are as positive about the match as we are.  If so, the next step is for us to meet the foster carer.  How exciting!!!!  I don't think there is anything they would tell us now, that would make us change our minds.  And I don't think the SWs are going to say no.

This may sound a little overconfident at this stage, but I honestly think we have found our kids and we are now just waiting for the wheels of bureaucracy to do their thing.  And our boys, I think, will come home early in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment